About Urchfont Dental Care
At Urchfont Dental Care, we aim to provide gentle, affordable, expert dental care. We specialise in working with nervous patients. Our dentists, hygienists and nurses are all highly qualified and work with the latest tools and techniques to give the best care possible.
Urchfont Dental Care was established in 2014, succeeding a practice that had been established for over 40 years. Our practice owner, Dr Gwynnifer Henning, graduated from Bristol in 2007. She worked at the practice for just over a year before taking on the business and was the Principal Dentist from 2014-2021.
We have three associate dentists, and occasional visiting dentists to cater for surgical extractions, implants, gum health, etc. We also have a list of referral centres on record who we highly recommend for other complex treatments.
In May 2017 we were awarded the prestigious BDA Good Practice membership following an inspection of our provision for patients and staff at the practice. Our BDA Good Practice commitment:
- We aim to provide dental care of consistently good quality
- We will work with you to provide care that meets your needs and wishes
- We aim to make your treatment comfortable and convenient
- We will check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find
- We will look after your general health and safety
- We follow current infection control standards
- We keep our skills and knowledge up to date
- We monitor the quality of our service to identify opportunities for improvements